1. What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- your name and the name of your organisation
- contact information including e-mail address and telephone numbers
2. What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- we may use the information to improve our products and services
- we may periodically send promotional e-mails for services or events that we think you may find interesting, or contact you by phone or by mail
- from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes
- we may use the information to customise the web site according to your interests
- when you send e-mails or other communications to Equal-Works, we may retain those communications in order to process your enquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
The Last Mile may also make chat, debate or discussion forums available for user services or special topics. Please keep in mind that any information you post to such discussions becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding what personal information to disclose, and ensure that your username does not contain information by which you can be identified.
3. How do we use your information?
We have legal obligations, under the Data Protection Act 1998, to collect any personal information that you provide to us fairly. We will hold your personal information securely and will only keep it for as long as you use the service that you have requested.
4. Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting, if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or e-mail us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The Last Mile is committed to ensuring your information is protected and held securely by all reasonable means available. However, the Internet is not a secure medium and Tribal Education and Technology cannot accept responsibility for security of an e-mail during transmission or for non-delivery of that e-mail.
6. Links to other web sites
Our web site may contain links to other web sites of interest. Once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other web site. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the web site in question.